Skip to main content

Recently

Sighing... How bad luck am I recently.
Financial accounting,cost accounting,entrepreneurship,and basic taxation re going to fail in this sem.
I m so frustrated about all these subjects.
I got a few sentences wanna say to those subjects.
''Ehem, hey, books, may you fall in love with me? Or you need me kiss you everyday so that I may fall in love with you?''
Speechless...I m gonna crazy. Em...Actually I m such a insane girl. : p
Sometimes, I really dislike some of the snobbish guys. May be I m too care about those things that may hurt me or related to me.
Just hope, I will not get any failure in my test and examination.


Hehe. I just went back from Ipoh with my DAC friends.
We have just watched The TWILIGHT Saga : Eclipse .
The movie is really stupido fabulous fantastical!! Cool.
I like Jasper this actor. He is very nice-looking and man. : D





* hmm...I hope I could be Vampire too. Haha













* Jasper and Alice. So match. I love both of them : >










It's time to sleep.Good night.Have a sweet dream :)

Comments