Skip to main content

DO NOT hurt me


Yuck. Headache again. :'(
I think I'll get sick soon.

Recently, I'm in the blue. I think it is because of PMS.
I hate PMS! May you get out from anywhere of mine?
Please! You're killing me.

Just now,my mind has flashed something about Dota.
Haha. If could,I hope I could be Medusa. Why?? Haha.
Because I m bad, insane, weird and mad woman.
I hope I got Medusa's eyes.
I will tempt my enemy to look at my eyes.
Then, make them become stone.
How bad I'm! I m dangerous girl. XD Be careful.

If you're my good friend, you'll know actually who I am.
If you dont know me, but you just simply listen to what other people say about me and judge me, I wont care it. Because I understand deeply about comeuppance.
So, I'm trying not to do anything hurt or bad things to other people.
Because I know the feeling of hurt and sad. 

So, please DO NOT hurt me. Because I never hurt you.
If you hurt me, I m okay. Just bless you wont be hurt by others.

Night.

Comments