Skip to main content

Moody

Finally,
I know how to play Cho Dai Di.haha.
Before learnt it,I knew nothing about it.haha.
Can fight with friends in Viwawa now.haha.
Thanks my lovely friends who taught me gambling.
You all so bad but cute.haha.

Everyone asked me why your blog sounds so sad.
Hrm...
Ya.I m sad.My mood fucking down.
I wont be a liar.
Cause,I hate FAKER!
But I refused to tell you the story that actually had happened.
Sorry,my friends.

Let me voice out my dissatisfaction..
Thanks.

You!

You feel happy or not is none of my business.
But,I m 100% sure that you re very happy ING.
Whatever,
this is nothing to do with me!
Be friend?
Laugh my ass off!
Can you hurt your friend so deeply?
Bull Shit!

Am I insane?
Yes,I am!

Comments

  1. so bad la, learn cho dai di, gambling not good la. haha.... dont be so sad lah. again, cheer up ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.Cause,all my friends know how to play.Just me.=(
    Thanks.=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. erm.....but the happy not last long,
    sorry,but useless

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment