Skip to main content

First Post

Results came out.
CGPA dropped, luckily no subject fail.haha.

What's wrong with me?
Why my face looks so pale and seems sick.
Why my mood so down...?
My friends always sing 'The sky is falling down,yea~wu~'
Thanks them a lot.
They really care me,love me, and help me.
And,
Thanks to those who care me in msn.Thanks a lot.
=)

Now,I m in sad period.
After that,I going into no sad no happy period.
Last, is happy period.

I have nothing to say.
Just wish you happy enough.
I gave you my HEART ,you gave it away and dumped it and never cherished it.
I m trying to take back my HEART as fast as I can.
I wont let my HEART get any hurt to save me from tears.
Over and The End.

I m fucking mad.
Why I so so stupid...?
Fuck!

Comments

  1. cheer up my dear...support u in any case...i m always b uy side...^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks my lovely dear.
    I know you re always by my side.=D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now you are no more stupid,you will very hung fu,:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment